A boiler is an appliance used to heat water for some common heating systems (hydronic heating systems). These systems use the hot water from the boiler to spread the heat throughout the property by piping it into different rooms and dispersing the heat through various types of radiators. Once the radiator is heated with the hot water, the water is returned to the boiler to be re-heated and then the circulation can continue. Though rare in Arizona, boilers need general maintenance and periodic repairs in order to keep them functioning well. With proper care, these units can last for many years.
Rainforest Plumbing & Air is one of the few certified boiler service contractors in the state.
Boiler Issues: Common symptoms of a problem
- If you see any of the following symptoms with your property's boiler, call Rainforest Plumbing & Air. We can diagnose the boiler problem and repair it before it gets worse.
- Boiler Pressure relief valve is spurting water
- Abnormally high pressure reading on the boiler's pressure gauge (above 20 psi) the boiler's expansion
- Tank is hot to the touch from the bottom to the top
- Water leaking around the boiler
- Not all radiators are heating
- Noisy pipes
Catching problems early can keep the cost of repairing your boiler down and can sometimes mean the problem can be repaired instead of needing a new boiler replacement. Give us a call today at (480) 615-7766
to schedule service!
Other cooling and heating topics you may be interested in:
| Air Handlers
| Gas Connections